Best time to go to El Cuyo Average weather of El Cuyo, Mexico
Discover the most favorable time to visit El Cuyo in Mexico from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to El Cuyo?
When is the best time to go to El Cuyo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in El Cuyo
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in El Cuyo
For full information about the climate and weather in El Cuyo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||El Cuyo in january|
|February||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||El Cuyo in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||El Cuyo in march|
|April||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||El Cuyo in april|
|May||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||El Cuyo in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||El Cuyo in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||El Cuyo in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||good weather||El Cuyo in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||good weather||El Cuyo in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||good weather||El Cuyo in october|
|November||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||El Cuyo in november|
|December||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||El Cuyo in december|
Weather and climate in El Cuyo
- In the month of january the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 92°F.
- From february to april the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- Between the months of may and august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in august about 5in.
- In september the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 6.1in each month.
- From october to december the climate is good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in El Cuyo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of El Cuyo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in El Cuyo
Find out when El Cuyo has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in El Cuyo
- Very low season in El Cuyo
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in El Cuyo
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, August and November.
- High season in El Cuyo
The number of visitors to El Cuyo is high in: July.
- Peek season in El Cuyo
The largest number of tourists visiting El Cuyo is during: December.