Best time to go to Río Lagartos Average weather of Río Lagartos, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to visit Río Lagartos in Mexico from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Río Lagartos?
When is the best time to go to Río Lagartos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Río Lagartos
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
Annual weather in Río Lagartos
For full information about the climate and weather in Río Lagartos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Río Lagartos in january|
|February||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Río Lagartos in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Río Lagartos in march|
|April||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Río Lagartos in april|
|May||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||Río Lagartos in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||Río Lagartos in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Río Lagartos in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||good weather||Río Lagartos in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||good weather||Río Lagartos in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||good weather||Río Lagartos in october|
|November||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Río Lagartos in november|
|December||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Río Lagartos in december|
Weather and climate in Río Lagartos
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 92°F and, in january, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From february to april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- From may to august the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 31% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Río Lagartos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Río Lagartos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Río Lagartos
Find out when Río Lagartos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Río Lagartos
- Very low season in Río Lagartos
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Río Lagartos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, July, August and November.
- High season in Río Lagartos
The number of visitors to Río Lagartos is high in: April.
- Peek season in Río Lagartos
The largest number of tourists visiting Río Lagartos is during: December.