Best time to go to Mazatlán Average weather of Mazatlán, Mexico
Discover the best time to visit Mazatlán in Mexico from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Mazatlán?
When is the best time to go to Mazatlán? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mazatlán are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Mazatlán has dry periods in March, April and May
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Mazatlán
For full information about the climate and weather in Mazatlán a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Mazatlán in january|
|February||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Mazatlán in february|
|March||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Mazatlán in march|
|April||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Mazatlán in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Mazatlán in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||good weather||Mazatlán in june|
|July||85°F/88°F||good weather||Mazatlán in july|
|August||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Mazatlán in august|
|September||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Mazatlán in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||good weather||Mazatlán in october|
|November||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Mazatlán in november|
|December||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Mazatlán in december|
Weather and climate in Mazatlán
- Between the months of january and may the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and, in may, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and you can expect to have 3.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 41% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mazatlán
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mazatlán: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Mazatlán
Find out when Mazatlán has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Mazatlán
- Very low season in Mazatlán
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and October.
- Low season in Mazatlán
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, August and November.
- High season in Mazatlán
The number of visitors to Mazatlán is high in: July.
- Peak season in Mazatlán
The largest number of tourists visiting Mazatlán is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Mazatlán month by month
Best time for low prices in Mazatlán
Average prices of hotels in Mazatlán month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Mazatlán. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Mazatlán
On average, it costs $ 23 per day to hire a car in Mazatlán. This price varies by $ 4.8 depending on the month. In june, hiring a car costs an average of $ 21 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 26.