Best time to go to Chichén Itzá Average weather of Chichén Itzá, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to visit Chichén Itzá in Mexico from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Chichén Itzá?
When is the best time to go to Chichén Itzá? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chichén Itzá are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Chichén Itzá a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in january|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in february|
|perfect weather||Chichén Itzá in march|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in april|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in may|
|tolerable weather||Chichén Itzá in june|
|tolerable weather||Chichén Itzá in july|
|tolerable weather||Chichén Itzá in august|
|tolerable weather||Chichén Itzá in september|
|tolerable weather||Chichén Itzá in october|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in november|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in december|
Weather and climate in Chichén Itzá
- From january to may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 31% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and, in june, 15 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is good. It is for example 95°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From august to september the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in september about 3in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and, in december, 6 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chichén Itzá
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chichén Itzá: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Chichén Itzá appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.