Best time to go to Chichén Itzá Average weather of Chichén Itzá, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to visit Chichén Itzá in Mexico from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Chichén Itzá?
When is the best time to go to Chichén Itzá? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chichén Itzá are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Chichén Itzá a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in january|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in february|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in march|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in april|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in may|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in june|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in july|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in august|
|tolerable weather||Chichén Itzá in september|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in october|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in november|
|good weather||Chichén Itzá in december|
Weather and climate in Chichén Itzá
- From january to may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 34% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and, in june, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is good. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 4.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From august to september the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains in september about 5.1in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Mexico
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Chichén Itzá
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Chichén Itzá: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Mexico: get the best price!
Map of Mexico
Chichén Itzá appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Mexico
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved