Best time to go to the Dutch Antilles for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the most favorable time to go to Netherlands Antilles from average weather conditions in many locations like Curaçao or Aruba right here.
When is the best time to go to the Dutch Antilles?
When is the best time to go to the Dutch Antilles? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In the Netherlands Antilles, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April and June
- The best months to go to Curaçao are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round in Curaçao
- November is the wettest month in this city
- The cities with the best climate are Curaçao and Aruba, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Curaçao
Annual weather in the Netherlands Antilles
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in the Netherlands Antilles for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F to 81°F||good weather*|
|February||79°F to 81°F||good weather*|
|March||77°F to 81°F||good weather*|
|April||79°F to 83°F||good weather*|
|May||81°F to 83°F||perfect weather*|
|November||83°F to 85°F||tolerable weather|
|December||81°F to 83°F||good weather*|
Best time to travel to Netherlands Antilles by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in the Netherlands Antilles
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Netherlands Antilles and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius (Statia) and Sint Maarten, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in the Netherlands Antilles
Find out when Netherlands Antilles has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in the Netherlands Antilles
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Netherlands Antilles is high in: January, February and December.
- Very low season in the Netherlands Antilles: May, June, September, October and November.
- Low season in the Netherlands Antilles: March, April, July and August.
- Peek season in the Netherlands Antilles: January, February and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Netherlands Antilles month by month
Average price for flights to the Dutch Antilles
A return flight between New York City and Aruba is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 326 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 288 more for your airline ticket to Aruba if you go in december.
Where to go in the Netherlands Antilles?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Sint Eustatius (Statia)||81°F||81°F||79°F||81°F||83°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||83°F||83°F|
About Netherlands Antilles
What can I do in the Netherlands Antilles?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping