Best time to go to Saint Martin for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the most favorable time to visit Saint-Martin from average climate conditions in many locations like Colombier or baie-de-Lucas right here.
When is the best time to go to Saint Martin?
When is the best time to go to Saint Martin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Saint Martin, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, June and December
- The best months to go to Marigot (Saint-Martin) are January, February, March, April, June and December
- On average, the warmest months in Marigot (Saint-Martin) are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months in this city are May, August, September, October and November
- baie-Nettlé is the city with the best climate, with good weather 8 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Marigot (Saint-Martin) are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Saint Martin
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Saint Martin for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
Best time to travel to Saint-Martin by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Saint Martin
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Saint-Martin and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Marigot (Saint-Martin), anse-Marcel, baie-de-Lucas, baie-Nettlé and Colombier, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Saint Martin
Find out when Saint-Martin has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Saint Martin
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March, June, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Saint-Martin is high in: February, April, May, July, August and December.
- Very low season in Saint Martin: January, June, September, October and November.
- Low season in Saint Martin: March.
- High season in Saint Martin: February, May, July and December.
- Peek season in Saint Martin: April and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Saint-Martin month by month
Average price for flights to Saint Martin
A return flight between London and Marigot (Saint-Martin) is generally cheaper if you go in september ($ 997 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 770 more for your airline ticket to Marigot (Saint-Martin) if you go in august.
Where to go in Saint Martin?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
What can I do in Saint Martin?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping