Best time to go to Aruba for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the most favorable time to go to Aruba from seasonal averages in many locations like Sint Nicolaas or Malmok on this page.
When is the best time to go to Aruba?
When is the best time to go to Aruba? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Aruba, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- The best months to go to Oranjestad are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- On average, it is hot all year round in Oranjestad
- The rainiest months in this city are October and November
- The cities with the best climate are Oranjestad, Malmok, Noord, Palm Beach (Aruba) and Sint Nicolaas, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Oranjestad
Annual weather in Aruba
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Aruba for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
Best time to travel to Aruba by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Aruba
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Aruba and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Oranjestad, Malmok, Noord, Palm Beach (Aruba) and Sint Nicolaas, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Aruba
Find out when Aruba has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Aruba
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, June, July, August, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Aruba is high in: January, February, May and December.
- Very low season in Aruba: April, June, August, September, October and November.
- Low season in Aruba: March and July.
- Peek season in Aruba: January, February, May and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Aruba month by month
Where to go in Aruba?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Palm Beach (Aruba)||81°F||81°F||81°F||83°F||83°F||83°F||83°F||85°F||86°F||86°F||85°F||83°F|
What can I do in Aruba?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping