Best time to go to Antigua and Barbuda for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the best time to visit Antigua and Barbuda from average weather conditions in many locations like Saint John’s or Liberta here.
When is the best time to go to Antigua and Barbuda?
When is the best time to go to Antigua and Barbuda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- On Antigua and Barbuda, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, May, June and December
- The best months to go to Saint John’s are January, February, March, April, May, June and December
- On average, the warmest months in Saint John’s are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months in this city are August, September, October and November
- Codrington is the city with the best climate, with good weather 8 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Saint John’s
Annual weather on Antigua and Barbuda
For information about the climate and the weather city by city on Antigua and Barbuda for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|April||79°F to 81°F||good weather|
Best time to travel to Antigua and Barbuda by cities
Temperatures and rainfall on Antigua and Barbuda
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Antigua and Barbuda and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Saint John’s, All Saints, Jolly Harbour, Liberta and Potters village, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons on Antigua and Barbuda
Find out when Antigua and Barbuda has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons on Antigua and Barbuda
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, July, August, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Antigua and Barbuda is high in: January, February, March, April, May and December.
- Very low season on Antigua and Barbuda: June, September and October.
- Low season on Antigua and Barbuda: July, August and November.
- High season on Antigua and Barbuda: January, March and May.
- Peak season on Antigua and Barbuda: February, April and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Antigua and Barbuda month by month
Average price for flights to Antigua and Barbuda
A return flight between London and Saint John’s is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 691 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 551 more for your airline ticket to Saint John’s if you go in december.
Where to go on Antigua and Barbuda?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
About Antigua and Barbuda
What can I do on Antigua and Barbuda?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping