Best time to go to Guadeloupe for a perfect weather and where to go?
Discover the best time to visit Guadeloupe from average climate conditions in many locations like Les Saintes or Marie-Galante, right here.
When is the best time to go to Guadeloupe?
When is the best time to go to Guadeloupe? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Guadeloupe, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, May, June and December
- The best months to go to Pointe-à-Pitre are January, February, March, April, May, June and December
- On average, the warmest months in Pointe-à-Pitre are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months in this city are July, August, September and October
- Les Saintes is the city with the best climate, with good weather 11 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Pointe-à-Pitre
Annual weather in Guadeloupe
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Guadeloupe for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F to 81°F||good weather|
|March||79°F to 81°F||perfect weather|
|July||83°F to 85°F||tolerable weather|
Best time to travel to Guadeloupe by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Guadeloupe
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Guadeloupe and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Pointe-à-Pitre, Basse-terre, Deshaies, Les Saintes and Marie-Galante, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Guadeloupe
Find out when Guadeloupe has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Guadeloupe
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, June, July, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Guadeloupe is high in: January, February, March, April, August and December.
- Very low season in Guadeloupe: June and September.
- Low season in Guadeloupe: May, July, October and November.
- High season in Guadeloupe: January, March, April and August.
- Peek season in Guadeloupe: February and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Guadeloupe month by month
Average price for flights to Guadeloupe
A return flight between Montreal and Pointe-à-Pitre is generally cheaper if you go in february ($ 809 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 422 more for your airline ticket to Pointe-à-Pitre if you go in august.
Where to go in Guadeloupe?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|island of Désirade||81°F||81°F||81°F||81°F||83°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||86°F||85°F||85°F||83°F|
|La pointe des châteaux||81°F||81°F||81°F||81°F||83°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||86°F||85°F||85°F||83°F|
|Parc national de Guadeloupe||81°F||81°F||81°F||81°F||83°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||86°F||85°F||85°F||83°F|
What can I do in Guadeloupe?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping