Best time to go to Saba Average weather of Saba, Netherlands Antilles
Discover the very best time to go to Saba in Netherlands Antilles from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Saba?
When is the best time to go to Saba? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saba are January, February, March, April, June, July, August and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Saba
For full information about the climate and weather in Saba a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/81°F||good weather||Saba in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||good weather||Saba in february|
|March||79°F/79°F||perfect weather||Saba in march|
|April||79°F/81°F||good weather||Saba in april|
|May||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Saba in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||good weather||Saba in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||good weather||Saba in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||good weather||Saba in august|
|September||85°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Saba in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Saba in october|
|November||83°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Saba in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||good weather||Saba in december|
Weather and climate in Saba
- Between january and april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains in april about 3.7in.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 31% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 19% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 9.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 23% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saba
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saba: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.