Best time to go to Saint Lucia for a perfect weather and where to go?
Discover the most favorable time to visit Saint Lucia from seasonal averages in many locations like Dennery or Laborie on this page.
When is the best time to go to Saint Lucia?
When is the best time to go to Saint Lucia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Saint Lucia, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Castries are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Castries are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months in this city are July, August, September and October
- The cities with the best climate are Castries, Soufrière, Anse-La-Raye, Choiseul, Dennery, Gros Islet, Laborie, Micoud, Vieux Fort and Praslin Bay, with good weather at least 10 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Castries
Annual weather in Saint Lucia
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Saint Lucia for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|April||81°F to 85°F||good weather|
|May||83°F to 85°F||good weather|
|June||83°F to 86°F||good weather|
|August||83°F to 86°F||tolerable weather|
|September||85°F to 88°F||good weather|
|October||85°F to 86°F||good weather|
Best time to travel to Saint Lucia by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Saint Lucia
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Saint Lucia and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Castries, Soufrière, Anse-La-Raye, Choiseul and Dennery, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Saint Lucia
Find out when Saint Lucia has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Saint Lucia
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Saint Lucia is high in: February, March and December.
- Very low season in Saint Lucia: June and September.
- Low season in Saint Lucia: January, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- High season in Saint Lucia: February and March.
- Peek season in Saint Lucia: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Saint Lucia month by month
Average price for flights to Saint Lucia
A return flight between London and Castries is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 733 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 440 more for your airline ticket to Castries if you go in december.
Where to go in Saint Lucia?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
About Saint Lucia
What can I do in Saint Lucia?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping