When is the best time to go to Varadero?
When is the best time to go to Varadero? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Varadero
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Varadero a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||22°C/26°C||26mm||good weather||Varadero in january|
|February||21°C/27°C||69mm||good weather||Varadero in february|
|March||21°C/28°C||26mm||good weather||Varadero in march|
|April||24°C/30°C||46mm||good weather||Varadero in april|
|May||26°C/31°C||103mm||good weather||Varadero in may|
|June||27°C/32°C||120mm||good weather||Varadero in june|
|July||27°C/32°C||114mm||good weather||Varadero in july|
|August||27°C/33°C||119mm||good weather||Varadero in august|
|September||27°C/32°C||124mm||good weather||Varadero in september|
|October||25°C/30°C||106mm||good weather||Varadero in october|
|November||23°C/28°C||73mm||good weather||Varadero in november|
|December||22°C/27°C||33mm||good weather||Varadero in december|
Weather and climate in Varadero
- Between january and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 27°C°C and, in december, 6 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Varadero
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Varadero: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Cuba
Varadero appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cuba appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.