Best time to go to Varadero Average weather of Varadero, Cuba
Discover the perfect time to visit Varadero in Cuba from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Varadero?
When is the best time to go to Varadero? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Varadero are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Varadero a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Varadero in january|
|perfect weather||Varadero in february|
|perfect weather||Varadero in march|
|perfect weather||Varadero in april|
|good weather||Varadero in may|
|good weather||Varadero in june|
|good weather||Varadero in july|
|tolerable weather||Varadero in august|
|tolerable weather||Varadero in september|
|good weather||Varadero in october|
|perfect weather||Varadero in november|
|perfect weather||Varadero in december|
Weather and climate in Varadero
- Between january and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Varadero
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Varadero: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cuba
Varadero appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cuba appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.