Best time to go to Havana Average weather of Havana, Cuba
Get the perfect time to visit Havana in Cuba from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Havana?
When is the best time to go to Havana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Havana are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Havana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Havana in january|
|perfect weather||Havana in february|
|perfect weather||Havana in march|
|perfect weather||Havana in april|
|tolerable weather||Havana in may|
|tolerable weather||Havana in june|
|tolerable weather||Havana in july|
|tolerable weather||Havana in august|
|tolerable weather||Havana in september|
|tolerable weather||Havana in october|
|perfect weather||Havana in november|
|perfect weather||Havana in december|
Weather and climate in Havana
- From january to may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in may about 4.3in.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in september, 21 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains in december about 0.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Havana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Havana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cuba
Havana appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cuba appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.