Best time to go to Cárdenas Average weather of Cárdenas, Cuba
Find the perfect time to go to Cárdenas in Cuba from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Cárdenas?
When is the best time to go to Cárdenas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cárdenas are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Cárdenas
For full information about the climate and weather in Cárdenas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/79°F||perfect weather||Cárdenas in january|
|February||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cárdenas in february|
|March||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cárdenas in march|
|April||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Cárdenas in april|
|May||77°F/88°F||good weather||Cárdenas in may|
|June||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Cárdenas in june|
|July||81°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Cárdenas in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Cárdenas in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Cárdenas in september|
|October||77°F/86°F||good weather||Cárdenas in october|
|November||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cárdenas in november|
|December||70°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cárdenas in december|
Weather and climate in Cárdenas
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 2.3in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 28% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cárdenas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cárdenas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.