Best time to go to Cayo Largo Average weather of Cayo Largo, Cuba
Get the most favorable time to go to Cayo Largo in Cuba from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Cayo Largo?
When is the best time to go to Cayo Largo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cayo Largo are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
Annual weather in Cayo Largo
For full information about the climate and weather in Cayo Largo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Cayo Largo in january|
|February||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Cayo Largo in february|
|March||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Cayo Largo in march|
|April||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cayo Largo in april|
|May||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in october|
|November||79°F/83°F||good weather||Cayo Largo in november|
|December||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cayo Largo in december|
Weather and climate in Cayo Largo
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 8.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to september the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in september, 14 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cayo Largo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cayo Largo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cayo Largo
Find out when Cayo Largo has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cayo Largo
- Very low season in Cayo Largo
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Cayo Largo
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July and November.
- High season in Cayo Largo
The number of visitors to Cayo Largo is high in: August.
- Peek season in Cayo Largo
The largest number of tourists visiting Cayo Largo is during: January, February, March, April and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Cayo Largo month by month
Best time for low prices in Cayo Largo
Average prices of hotels in Cayo Largo month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cayo Largo. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.