Best time to go to Cayo Largo Average weather of Cayo Largo, Cuba
Get the most favorable time to go to Cayo Largo in Cuba from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Cayo Largo?
When is the best time to go to Cayo Largo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cayo Largo are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Cayo Largo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Cayo Largo in january|
|perfect weather||Cayo Largo in february|
|perfect weather||Cayo Largo in march|
|perfect weather||Cayo Largo in april|
|tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in may|
|tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in june|
|tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in july|
|tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in august|
|tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in september|
|tolerable weather||Cayo Largo in october|
|perfect weather||Cayo Largo in november|
|perfect weather||Cayo Largo in december|
Weather and climate in Cayo Largo
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 3.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to september the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in september, 20 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cayo Largo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cayo Largo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cuba
Cayo Largo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cuba appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.