Best time to go to Cienfuegos Average weather of Cienfuegos, Cuba
Get the most favorable time to visit Cienfuegos in Cuba from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Cienfuegos?
When is the best time to go to Cienfuegos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cienfuegos are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Cienfuegos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Cienfuegos in january|
|perfect weather||Cienfuegos in february|
|perfect weather||Cienfuegos in march|
|good weather||Cienfuegos in april|
|good weather||Cienfuegos in may|
|tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in june|
|tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in july|
|tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in august|
|tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in september|
|good weather||Cienfuegos in october|
|good weather||Cienfuegos in november|
|perfect weather||Cienfuegos in december|
Weather and climate in Cienfuegos
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 16% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in march, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 92°F and you can expect to have 7.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 1in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Cuba
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cienfuegos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cienfuegos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Cuba: get the best price!
Map of Cuba
Cienfuegos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cuba appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Cuba
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved