Best time to go to Cienfuegos Average weather of Cienfuegos, Cuba
Get the most favorable time to visit Cienfuegos in Cuba from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Cienfuegos?
When is the best time to go to Cienfuegos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cienfuegos are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, July, August and September
Annual weather in Cienfuegos
For full information about the climate and weather in Cienfuegos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cienfuegos in january|
|February||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cienfuegos in february|
|March||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cienfuegos in march|
|April||76°F/88°F||good weather||Cienfuegos in april|
|May||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in may|
|June||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in september|
|October||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Cienfuegos in october|
|November||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cienfuegos in november|
|December||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cienfuegos in december|
Weather and climate in Cienfuegos
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 7% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and you can expect to have 11.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cienfuegos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cienfuegos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cienfuegos
Find out when Cienfuegos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cienfuegos
- Very low season in Cienfuegos
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Cienfuegos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July.
- High season in Cienfuegos
The number of visitors to Cienfuegos is high in: April, August and November.
- Peek season in Cienfuegos
The largest number of tourists visiting Cienfuegos is during: January, February, March and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Cienfuegos month by month
Best time for low prices in Cienfuegos
Average prices of hotels in Cienfuegos month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cienfuegos. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.