Best time to go to Playa Larga Average weather of Playa Larga, Cuba
Discover the most favorable time to go to Playa Larga in Cuba from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Playa Larga?
When is the best time to go to Playa Larga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Playa Larga are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Playa Larga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Playa Larga in january|
|good weather||Playa Larga in february|
|perfect weather||Playa Larga in march|
|good weather||Playa Larga in april|
|good weather||Playa Larga in may|
|tolerable weather||Playa Larga in june|
|tolerable weather||Playa Larga in july|
|tolerable weather||Playa Larga in august|
|tolerable weather||Playa Larga in september|
|good weather||Playa Larga in october|
|good weather||Playa Larga in november|
|good weather||Playa Larga in december|
Weather and climate in Playa Larga
- Between the months of january and april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 61% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Playa Larga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Playa Larga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Cuba: get the best price!
Map of Cuba
Playa Larga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cuba appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved