Best time to go to Playa Larga Average weather of Playa Larga, Cuba
Discover the most favorable time to go to Playa Larga in Cuba from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Playa Larga?
When is the best time to go to Playa Larga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Playa Larga are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Playa Larga
For full information about the climate and weather in Playa Larga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/83°F||perfect weather||Playa Larga in january|
|February||67°F/85°F||perfect weather||Playa Larga in february|
|March||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Playa Larga in march|
|April||74°F/92°F||good weather||Playa Larga in april|
|May||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Playa Larga in may|
|June||79°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Playa Larga in june|
|July||79°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Playa Larga in july|
|August||77°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Playa Larga in august|
|September||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Playa Larga in september|
|October||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Playa Larga in october|
|November||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Playa Larga in november|
|December||68°F/85°F||good weather||Playa Larga in december|
Weather and climate in Playa Larga
- Between the months of january and april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 41% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Playa Larga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Playa Larga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Playa Larga
Find out when Playa Larga has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Playa Larga
- Very low season in Playa Larga
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Playa Larga
The largest number of tourists visiting Playa Larga is during: January, February, March, April, July, August, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Playa Larga month by month
Best time for low prices in Playa Larga
Average prices of hotels in Playa Larga month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Playa Larga. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.