Best time to go to Baracoa Average weather of Baracoa, Cuba
Find the very best time to go to Baracoa in Cuba from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Baracoa?
When is the best time to go to Baracoa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Baracoa are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are May, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Baracoa
For full information about the climate and weather in Baracoa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/81°F||good weather||Baracoa in january|
|February||76°F/81°F||good weather||Baracoa in february|
|March||76°F/81°F||good weather||Baracoa in march|
|April||77°F/83°F||good weather||Baracoa in april|
|May||79°F/85°F||good weather||Baracoa in may|
|June||81°F/86°F||good weather||Baracoa in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Baracoa in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||good weather||Baracoa in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||good weather||Baracoa in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Baracoa in october|
|November||77°F/83°F||good weather||Baracoa in november|
|December||77°F/81°F||good weather||Baracoa in december|
Weather and climate in Baracoa
- From january to june the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
- From july to september the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and you can expect to have 4.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and you can expect to have 4.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Baracoa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Baracoa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Baracoa
Find out when Baracoa has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Baracoa
- Very low season in Baracoa
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October and November.
- Peek season in Baracoa
The largest number of tourists visiting Baracoa is during: July, August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Baracoa month by month
Best time for low prices in Baracoa
Average prices of hotels in Baracoa month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Baracoa. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.