Best time to go to Tarrafal Average weather of Tarrafal, Cape Verde
Discover the most favorable time to visit Tarrafal in Cape Verde from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Tarrafal?
When is the best time to go to Tarrafal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Tarrafal
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September, October, November and December
- Tarrafal has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Tarrafal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Tarrafal in january|
|perfect weather||Tarrafal in february|
|perfect weather||Tarrafal in march|
|perfect weather||Tarrafal in april|
|perfect weather||Tarrafal in may|
|perfect weather||Tarrafal in june|
|good weather||Tarrafal in july|
|good weather||Tarrafal in august|
|good weather||Tarrafal in september|
|perfect weather||Tarrafal in october|
|perfect weather||Tarrafal in november|
|perfect weather||Tarrafal in december|
Weather and climate in Tarrafal
- Between the months of january and june the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tarrafal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tarrafal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cape Verde
Tarrafal appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cabo Verde appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.