Best time to go to Praia Average weather of Praia, Cape Verde
Get the best time to visit Praia in Cape Verde from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Praia?
When is the best time to go to Praia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Praia
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September, October, November and December
- Praia has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- The best months for swimming are August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Praia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Praia in january|
|perfect weather||Praia in february|
|perfect weather||Praia in march|
|perfect weather||Praia in april|
|perfect weather||Praia in may|
|perfect weather||Praia in june|
|good weather||Praia in july|
|good weather||Praia in august|
|good weather||Praia in september|
|perfect weather||Praia in october|
|perfect weather||Praia in november|
|perfect weather||Praia in december|
Weather and climate in Praia
- Between january and june the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 3% of the time in june.
- From july to october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in october about 1.5in.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Praia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Praia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cape Verde
Praia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cabo Verde appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.