When is the best time to go to Maafushi?
When is the best time to go to Maafushi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Maafushi are January, February and March
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, August, September, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Maafushi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°C/31°C||75mm||good weather||Maafushi in january|
|February||29°C/31°C||59mm||good weather||Maafushi in february|
|March||29°C/32°C||76mm||good weather||Maafushi in march|
|April||30°C/33°C||93mm||tolerable weather||Maafushi in april|
|May||30°C/32°C||292mm||tolerable weather||Maafushi in may|
|June||30°C/32°C||155mm||tolerable weather||Maafushi in june|
|July||30°C/32°C||172mm||tolerable weather||Maafushi in july|
|August||30°C/32°C||269mm||tolerable weather||Maafushi in august|
|September||30°C/32°C||235mm||tolerable weather||Maafushi in september|
|October||30°C/32°C||191mm||tolerable weather||Maafushi in october|
|November||29°C/32°C||241mm||tolerable weather||Maafushi in november|
|December||29°C/31°C||274mm||tolerable weather||Maafushi in december|
Weather and climate in Maafushi
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 23% of the time in february.
- Between march and december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 31°C and, in december, 20 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Maafushi
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Maafushi: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Maafushi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Hover for information about the climate.