When is the best time to visit Gan?
What is the best time to go in Gan? Here is some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for a good weather in Gan are January and February
- On average, it is hot all year long
- The rainiest months are April, May, October, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all the year
For complete information about climate and weather in Gan for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°C/31°C||113mm||good weather||Gan in january|
|February||29°C/31°C||71mm||good weather||Gan in february|
|March||29°C/32°C||128mm||okay weather||Gan in march|
|April||30°C/32°C||205mm||okay weather||Gan in april|
|May||30°C/32°C||238mm||okay weather||Gan in may|
|June||30°C/32°C||70mm||okay weather||Gan in june|
|July||29°C/32°C||127mm||okay weather||Gan in july|
|August||29°C/31°C||163mm||okay weather||Gan in august|
|September||30°C/32°C||162mm||okay weather||Gan in september|
|October||30°C/32°C||197mm||okay weather||Gan in october|
|November||29°C/32°C||238mm||okay weather||Gan in november|
|December||29°C/32°C||233mm||okay weather||Gan in december|
Weather and climate of Gan
- From january to february the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 29°C and it rains about 71mm each month.
- From march to december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 30°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Gan
The chart below allows to simultaneously view for the city of Gan the following seasonal norms: the minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Gan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or places of Maldives appears on the map with a black icon. Hover them to obtain information about their climate.