Best time to go to Tuy Hoa Average weather of Tuy Hoa, Vietnam
Find the very best time to go to Tuy Hoa in Vietnam from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Tuy Hoa?
When is the best time to go to Tuy Hoa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tuy Hoa are February, March, April, May, June, July and August
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Tuy Hoa
For full information about the climate and weather in Tuy Hoa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/77°F||bad weather||Tuy Hoa in january|
|February||74°F/79°F||good weather||Tuy Hoa in february|
|March||77°F/85°F||good weather||Tuy Hoa in march|
|April||81°F/88°F||good weather||Tuy Hoa in april|
|May||83°F/92°F||good weather||Tuy Hoa in may|
|June||83°F/92°F||good weather||Tuy Hoa in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Tuy Hoa in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||good weather||Tuy Hoa in august|
|September||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tuy Hoa in september|
|October||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Tuy Hoa in october|
|November||77°F/83°F||very bad weather||Tuy Hoa in november|
|December||76°F/79°F||bad weather||Tuy Hoa in december|
Weather and climate in Tuy Hoa
- In january the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and, in january, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 4.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 5.5in each month.
- From may to september the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in september about 11.5in.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 59% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and you can expect to have 25.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains in december about 14.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tuy Hoa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tuy Hoa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tuy Hoa
Find out when Tuy Hoa has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tuy Hoa
- Very low season in Tuy Hoa
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: November.
- Low season in Tuy Hoa
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, May, June, September and October.
- High season in Tuy Hoa
The number of visitors to Tuy Hoa is high in: March, August and December.
- Peek season in Tuy Hoa
The largest number of tourists visiting Tuy Hoa is during: February, April and July.
Figure: Visitor index for Tuy Hoa month by month
Best time for low prices in Tuy Hoa
Average prices of hotels in Tuy Hoa month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Tuy Hoa. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.