Best time to go to Kon Tum Average weather of Kon Tum, Vietnam
Get the perfect time to go to Kon Tum in Vietnam from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Kon Tum?
When is the best time to go to Kon Tum? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kon Tum are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- Kon Tum has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are May and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kon Tum a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kon Tum in january|
|perfect weather||Kon Tum in february|
|perfect weather||Kon Tum in march|
|tolerable weather||Kon Tum in april|
|tolerable weather||Kon Tum in may|
|bad weather||Kon Tum in june|
|bad weather||Kon Tum in july|
|bad weather||Kon Tum in august|
|bad weather||Kon Tum in september|
|tolerable weather||Kon Tum in october|
|good weather||Kon Tum in november|
|good weather||Kon Tum in december|
Weather and climate in Kon Tum
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In february the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- In march the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 103°F and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C.
- Between may and september the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains in september about 11in.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 56% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains in december about 0.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kon Tum
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kon Tum: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Vietnam
Kon Tum appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.