Best time to go to Gia Nghia Average weather of Gia Nghia, Vietnam
Discover the perfect time to visit Gia Nghia in Vietnam from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Gia Nghia?
When is the best time to go to Gia Nghia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gia Nghia are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Gia Nghia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/76°F||good weather||Gia Nghia in january|
|February||65°F/79°F||good weather||Gia Nghia in february|
|March||68°F/85°F||good weather||Gia Nghia in march|
|April||72°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Gia Nghia in april|
|May||72°F/85°F||very bad weather||Gia Nghia in may|
|June||70°F/81°F||very bad weather||Gia Nghia in june|
|July||70°F/79°F||very bad weather||Gia Nghia in july|
|August||70°F/79°F||very bad weather||Gia Nghia in august|
|September||68°F/79°F||very bad weather||Gia Nghia in september|
|October||68°F/77°F||very bad weather||Gia Nghia in october|
|November||67°F/77°F||bad weather||Gia Nghia in november|
|December||65°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Gia Nghia in december|
Weather and climate in Gia Nghia
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 14% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- From may to october the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains in october about 23.8in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains in december about 4.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gia Nghia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gia Nghia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.