Best time to go to Nghia Hanh Average weather of Nghia Hanh, Vietnam
Discover the best time to go to Nghia Hanh in Vietnam from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nghia Hanh?
When is the best time to go to Nghia Hanh? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nghia Hanh are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Nghia Hanh a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Nghia Hanh in january|
|good weather||Nghia Hanh in february|
|good weather||Nghia Hanh in march|
|good weather||Nghia Hanh in april|
|tolerable weather||Nghia Hanh in may|
|bad weather||Nghia Hanh in june|
|bad weather||Nghia Hanh in july|
|tolerable weather||Nghia Hanh in august|
|tolerable weather||Nghia Hanh in september|
|tolerable weather||Nghia Hanh in october|
|tolerable weather||Nghia Hanh in november|
|bad weather||Nghia Hanh in december|
Weather and climate in Nghia Hanh
- In the month of january the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 66% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 35% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 103°F and, in april, 12 days of rain are expected.
- From may to september the climate is not good. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 12.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 72% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 92°F.
- In december the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in december about 10in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nghia Hanh
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nghia Hanh: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Vietnam
Nghia Hanh appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.