Best time to go to Nghia Hanh Average weather of Nghia Hanh, Vietnam
Discover the best time to go to Nghia Hanh in Vietnam from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nghia Hanh?
When is the best time to go to Nghia Hanh? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nghia Hanh are February, March, April, May, June, July and August
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- November is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Nghia Hanh
For full information about the climate and weather in Nghia Hanh a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Nghia Hanh in january|
|February||72°F/79°F||good weather||Nghia Hanh in february|
|March||74°F/83°F||good weather||Nghia Hanh in march|
|April||77°F/86°F||good weather||Nghia Hanh in april|
|May||81°F/90°F||good weather||Nghia Hanh in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||Nghia Hanh in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Nghia Hanh in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||good weather||Nghia Hanh in august|
|September||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Nghia Hanh in september|
|October||77°F/85°F||very bad weather||Nghia Hanh in october|
|November||76°F/81°F||very bad weather||Nghia Hanh in november|
|December||72°F/77°F||bad weather||Nghia Hanh in december|
Weather and climate in Nghia Hanh
- In the month of january the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 43% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 16% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in april, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From may to september the climate is not good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 15.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 53% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
- In december the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in december about 16in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nghia Hanh
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nghia Hanh: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.