Best time to go to Buon Ma Thuot Average weather of Buon Ma Thuot, Vietnam
Discover the most favorable time to visit Buon Ma Thuot in Vietnam from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Buon Ma Thuot?
When is the best time to go to Buon Ma Thuot? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Buon Ma Thuot are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- Buon Ma Thuot has dry periods in January and February
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Buon Ma Thuot a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Buon Ma Thuot in january|
|perfect weather||Buon Ma Thuot in february|
|perfect weather||Buon Ma Thuot in march|
|good weather||Buon Ma Thuot in april|
|tolerable weather||Buon Ma Thuot in may|
|tolerable weather||Buon Ma Thuot in june|
|tolerable weather||Buon Ma Thuot in july|
|tolerable weather||Buon Ma Thuot in august|
|tolerable weather||Buon Ma Thuot in september|
|tolerable weather||Buon Ma Thuot in october|
|good weather||Buon Ma Thuot in november|
|good weather||Buon Ma Thuot in december|
Weather and climate in Buon Ma Thuot
- In january the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- Between february and march the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in march, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and september the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 87% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 94°F.
- In december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Buon Ma Thuot
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Buon Ma Thuot: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Vietnam
Buon Ma Thuot appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.