Best time to go to Nha Trang Average weather of Nha Trang, Vietnam
Find the most favorable time to go to Nha Trang in Vietnam from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Nha Trang?
When is the best time to go to Nha Trang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nha Trang are January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Nha Trang
For full information about the climate and weather in Nha Trang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/79°F||good weather||Nha Trang in january|
|February||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Nha Trang in february|
|March||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Nha Trang in march|
|April||79°F/86°F||good weather||Nha Trang in april|
|May||83°F/90°F||good weather||Nha Trang in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||Nha Trang in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Nha Trang in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||good weather||Nha Trang in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Nha Trang in september|
|October||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Nha Trang in october|
|November||77°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Nha Trang in november|
|December||74°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Nha Trang in december|
Weather and climate in Nha Trang
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in april about 4.5in.
- Between may and august the climate is not good. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 7.5in each month.
- Between september and december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and you can expect to have 10.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nha Trang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nha Trang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nha Trang
Find out when Nha Trang has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nha Trang
- Very low season in Nha Trang
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, May, June and September.
- Low season in Nha Trang
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October and November.
- High season in Nha Trang
The number of visitors to Nha Trang is high in: January, February, July and August.
- Peak season in Nha Trang
The largest number of tourists visiting Nha Trang is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Nha Trang month by month
Best time for low prices in Nha Trang
Average prices of hotels in Nha Trang month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nha Trang. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.