When is the best time to go to Nha Trang?
When is the best time to go to Nha Trang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nha Trang are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are November and December
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Nha Trang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°C/28°C||107mm||tolerable weather||Nha Trang in january|
|February||23°C/29°C||53mm||good weather||Nha Trang in february|
|March||24°C/31°C||86mm||good weather||Nha Trang in march|
|April||26°C/32°C||110mm||good weather||Nha Trang in april|
|May||28°C/34°C||117mm||bad weather||Nha Trang in may|
|June||27°C/34°C||103mm||bad weather||Nha Trang in june|
|July||27°C/34°C||93mm||bad weather||Nha Trang in july|
|August||27°C/34°C||91mm||bad weather||Nha Trang in august|
|September||27°C/33°C||150mm||tolerable weather||Nha Trang in september|
|October||26°C/32°C||220mm||tolerable weather||Nha Trang in october|
|November||25°C/30°C||295mm||tolerable weather||Nha Trang in november|
|December||24°C/28°C||250mm||tolerable weather||Nha Trang in december|
Weather and climate in Nha Trang
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 86mm each month.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and it rains in april about 110mm.
- Between may and august the climate is not good. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 91mm each month.
- Between september and december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 26°C and you can expect to have 250mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Nha Trang
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Nha Trang: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Vietnam
Nha Trang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.