Best time to go to Nha Trang Average weather of Nha Trang, Vietnam
Find the most favorable time to go to Nha Trang in Vietnam from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Nha Trang?
When is the best time to go to Nha Trang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nha Trang are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Nha Trang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Nha Trang in january|
|good weather||Nha Trang in february|
|perfect weather||Nha Trang in march|
|good weather||Nha Trang in april|
|tolerable weather||Nha Trang in may|
|tolerable weather||Nha Trang in june|
|tolerable weather||Nha Trang in july|
|tolerable weather||Nha Trang in august|
|tolerable weather||Nha Trang in september|
|tolerable weather||Nha Trang in october|
|tolerable weather||Nha Trang in november|
|good weather||Nha Trang in december|
Weather and climate in Nha Trang
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in april about 4in.
- Between may and august the climate is not good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 4.6in each month.
- Between september and december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and you can expect to have 7.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nha Trang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nha Trang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Vietnam
Nha Trang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.