Best time to go to Phan Thiet Average weather of Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Discover the very best time to visit Phan Thiet in Vietnam from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Phan Thiet?
When is the best time to go to Phan Thiet? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Phan Thiet are January, February, March, April, June, August, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Phan Thiet a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Phan Thiet in january|
|perfect weather||Phan Thiet in february|
|good weather||Phan Thiet in march|
|good weather||Phan Thiet in april|
|tolerable weather||Phan Thiet in may|
|good weather||Phan Thiet in june|
|tolerable weather||Phan Thiet in july|
|good weather||Phan Thiet in august|
|tolerable weather||Phan Thiet in september|
|good weather||Phan Thiet in october|
|good weather||Phan Thiet in november|
|good weather||Phan Thiet in december|
Weather and climate in Phan Thiet
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 6% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From april to october the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in october about 5.1in.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Vietnam
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Phan Thiet
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Phan Thiet: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Vietnam: get the best price!
Map of Vietnam
Phan Thiet appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved