Best time to go to Phan Thiet Average weather of Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Discover the very best time to visit Phan Thiet in Vietnam from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Phan Thiet?
When is the best time to go to Phan Thiet? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Phan Thiet
- On average, it is hot all year round
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Phan Thiet
For full information about the climate and weather in Phan Thiet a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Phan Thiet in january|
|February||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Phan Thiet in february|
|March||79°F/92°F||good weather||Phan Thiet in march|
|April||83°F/92°F||good weather||Phan Thiet in april|
|May||85°F/94°F||good weather||Phan Thiet in may|
|June||83°F/92°F||good weather||Phan Thiet in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Phan Thiet in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||good weather||Phan Thiet in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||good weather||Phan Thiet in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||good weather||Phan Thiet in october|
|November||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Phan Thiet in november|
|December||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Phan Thiet in december|
Weather and climate in Phan Thiet
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 2% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in march, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From april to october the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in october about 7.1in.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Phan Thiet
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Phan Thiet: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Phan Thiet
Find out when Phan Thiet has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Phan Thiet
- Very low season in Phan Thiet
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Low season in Phan Thiet
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April.
- High season in Phan Thiet
The number of visitors to Phan Thiet is high in: November.
- Peek season in Phan Thiet
The largest number of tourists visiting Phan Thiet is during: January, February and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Phan Thiet month by month
Best time for low prices in Phan Thiet
Average prices of hotels in Phan Thiet month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Phan Thiet. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.