Best time to go to Mekong Delta Average weather of Mekong Delta, Vietnam
Discover the very best time to go to Mekong Delta in Vietnam from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Mekong Delta?
When is the best time to go to Mekong Delta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mekong Delta are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June and August
- The rainiest months are May, September and October
Annual weather in Mekong Delta
For full information about the climate and weather in Mekong Delta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Mekong Delta in january
|Mekong Delta in february
|Mekong Delta in march
|Mekong Delta in april
|Mekong Delta in may
|Mekong Delta in june
|Mekong Delta in july
|Mekong Delta in august
|Mekong Delta in september
|Mekong Delta in october
|Mekong Delta in november
|Mekong Delta in december
Weather and climate in Mekong Delta
- In january the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- Between february and april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to november the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 4.4in each month.
- In december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mekong Delta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mekong Delta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.