Best time to go to Long Hai Beach Average weather of Long Hai Beach, Vietnam
Find the very best time to go to Long Hai Beach in Vietnam from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Long Hai Beach?
When is the best time to go to Long Hai Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Long Hai Beach are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Long Hai Beach
For full information about the climate and weather in Long Hai Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Long Hai Beach in january|
|February||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Long Hai Beach in february|
|March||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Long Hai Beach in march|
|April||83°F/88°F||good weather||Long Hai Beach in april|
|May||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Long Hai Beach in may|
|June||83°F/88°F||bad weather||Long Hai Beach in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||bad weather||Long Hai Beach in july|
|August||83°F/88°F||bad weather||Long Hai Beach in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||bad weather||Long Hai Beach in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Long Hai Beach in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||good weather||Long Hai Beach in november|
|December||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Long Hai Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Long Hai Beach
Long Hai Beach enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry winter) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Long Hai Beach is 86°F (ranging from 85°F in january to 90°F in may). Annual rainfall is 113.5in, with a minimum of 0.4in in february and a maximum of 18.3in in june.
- From january to march the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- In april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 17% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 2.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Long Hai Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Long Hai Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Long Hai Beach
Chargement en cours
Legend: Long Hai Beach other locations