Best time to go to Tan An Average weather of Tan An, Vietnam
Find the perfect time to go to Tan An in Vietnam from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Tan An?
When is the best time to go to Tan An? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tan An are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June and August
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Tan An
For full information about the climate and weather in Tan An a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/92°F||good weather||Tan An in january|
|February||77°F/95°F||good weather||Tan An in february|
|March||81°F/97°F||good weather||Tan An in march|
|April||85°F/97°F||good weather||Tan An in april|
|May||85°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Tan An in may|
|June||83°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Tan An in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Tan An in july|
|August||81°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Tan An in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Tan An in september|
|October||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Tan An in october|
|November||79°F/90°F||good weather||Tan An in november|
|December||77°F/90°F||good weather||Tan An in december|
Weather and climate in Tan An
- From january to march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and it rains in march about 0.9in.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 92°F.
- Between july and september the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in september, 17 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in october, 14 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tan An
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tan An: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tan An
Find out when Tan An has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tan An
- Very low season in Tan An
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Tan An
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July and November.
- High season in Tan An
The number of visitors to Tan An is high in: April and August.
- Peek season in Tan An
The largest number of tourists visiting Tan An is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Tan An month by month
Best time for low prices in Tan An
Average prices of hotels in Tan An month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Tan An. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.