Best time to go to Can Tho Average weather of Can Tho, Vietnam
Get the best time to visit Can Tho in Vietnam from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Can Tho?
When is the best time to go to Can Tho? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Can Tho are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- May is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Can Tho a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Can Tho in january|
|good weather||Can Tho in february|
|good weather||Can Tho in march|
|good weather||Can Tho in april|
|tolerable weather||Can Tho in may|
|good weather||Can Tho in june|
|good weather||Can Tho in july|
|good weather||Can Tho in august|
|tolerable weather||Can Tho in september|
|tolerable weather||Can Tho in october|
|good weather||Can Tho in november|
|good weather||Can Tho in december|
Weather and climate in Can Tho
- From january to march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 103°F and, in march, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and november the climate is okay. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in december about 1.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Can Tho
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Can Tho: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Vietnam
Can Tho appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.