Best time to go to Soc Trang Average weather of Soc Trang, Vietnam
Discover the most favorable time to visit Soc Trang in Vietnam from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Soc Trang?
When is the best time to go to Soc Trang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Soc Trang are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Soc Trang
For full information about the climate and weather in Soc Trang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Soc Trang in january|
|February||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Soc Trang in february|
|March||81°F/94°F||good weather||Soc Trang in march|
|April||85°F/95°F||good weather||Soc Trang in april|
|May||86°F/94°F||good weather||Soc Trang in may|
|June||83°F/92°F||good weather||Soc Trang in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Soc Trang in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Soc Trang in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Soc Trang in september|
|October||81°F/88°F||good weather||Soc Trang in october|
|November||79°F/88°F||good weather||Soc Trang in november|
|December||77°F/88°F||good weather||Soc Trang in december|
Weather and climate in Soc Trang
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C.
- In february the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 1% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and july the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 41% of the time in july.
- From august to september the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 6.9in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Soc Trang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Soc Trang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Soc Trang
Find out when Soc Trang has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Soc Trang
- Very low season in Soc Trang
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, May, June, July and September.
- Low season in Soc Trang
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February and October.
- High season in Soc Trang
The number of visitors to Soc Trang is high in: August.
- Peek season in Soc Trang
The largest number of tourists visiting Soc Trang is during: April, November and December.