Best time to go to Nam Can Average weather of Nam Can, Vietnam
Get the best time to go to Nam Can in Vietnam from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nam Can?
When is the best time to go to Nam Can? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nam Can are January, February, March, April, August and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- October is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Nam Can
For full information about the climate and weather in Nam Can a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Nam Can in january|
|February||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Nam Can in february|
|March||81°F/94°F||good weather||Nam Can in march|
|April||85°F/94°F||good weather||Nam Can in april|
|May||86°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Nam Can in may|
|June||85°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Nam Can in june|
|July||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Nam Can in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||good weather||Nam Can in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Nam Can in september|
|October||81°F/88°F||bad weather||Nam Can in october|
|November||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Nam Can in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||good weather||Nam Can in december|
Weather and climate in Nam Can
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 17% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and november the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 9.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 5.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nam Can
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nam Can: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.