Best time to go to Huế Average weather of Huế, Vietnam
Get the best time to visit Huế in Vietnam from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Huế?
When is the best time to go to Huế? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Huế are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are September, October and November
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Huế a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Huế in january|
|good weather||Huế in february|
|good weather||Huế in march|
|good weather||Huế in april|
|tolerable weather||Huế in may|
|bad weather||Huế in june|
|tolerable weather||Huế in july|
|tolerable weather||Huế in august|
|tolerable weather||Huế in september|
|tolerable weather||Huế in october|
|tolerable weather||Huế in november|
|bad weather||Huế in december|
Weather and climate in Huế
- In january the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 76°F and you can expect to have 7.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in march about 3.5in.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in april about 4in.
- From may to august the climate is not good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 20 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 72% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 73% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Vietnam
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Huế
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Huế: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Vietnam: get the best price!
Map of Vietnam
Huế appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved