Best time to go to Huế Average weather of Huế, Vietnam
Get the best time to visit Huế in Vietnam from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Huế?
When is the best time to go to Huế? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Huế are February, March, April, July and August
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Huế
For full information about the climate and weather in Huế a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Huế in january
|Huế in february
|Huế in march
|Huế in april
|Huế in may
|Huế in june
|Huế in july
|Huế in august
|Huế in september
|very bad weather
|Huế in october
|very bad weather
|Huế in november
|Huế in december
Weather and climate in Huế
- In january the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 76°F and you can expect to have 8.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains in march about 4.8in.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in april about 4.6in.
- From may to august the climate is not good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 6.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 57% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains about 51% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Huế
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Huế: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Huế
Find out when Huế has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Huế
- Very low season in Huế
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Huế
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February and November.
- High season in Huế
The number of visitors to Huế is high in: March, April and December.
- Peak season in Huế
The largest number of tourists visiting Huế is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Huế month by month
Best time for low prices in Huế
Average prices of hotels in Huế month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Huế. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.