Best time to go to Kien Giang Average weather of Kien Giang, Vietnam
Get the best time to go to Kien Giang in Vietnam from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Kien Giang?
When is the best time to go to Kien Giang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kien Giang are March, April, May, June and July
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- October is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Kien Giang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kien Giang in january|
|tolerable weather||Kien Giang in february|
|good weather||Kien Giang in march|
|good weather||Kien Giang in april|
|good weather||Kien Giang in may|
|good weather||Kien Giang in june|
|good weather||Kien Giang in july|
|tolerable weather||Kien Giang in august|
|tolerable weather||Kien Giang in september|
|tolerable weather||Kien Giang in october|
|bad weather||Kien Giang in november|
|bad weather||Kien Giang in december|
Weather and climate in Kien Giang
- In january the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and, in january, 15 days of rain are expected.
- From february to april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In may the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in july, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and december the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 52% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kien Giang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kien Giang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Vietnam
Kien Giang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.