Best time to go to Dong Ha Average weather of Dong Ha, Vietnam
Find the most favorable time to go to Dong Ha in Vietnam from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Dong Ha?
When is the best time to go to Dong Ha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dong Ha are February and March
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Dong Ha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Dong Ha in january|
|good weather||Dong Ha in february|
|good weather||Dong Ha in march|
|tolerable weather||Dong Ha in april|
|tolerable weather||Dong Ha in may|
|tolerable weather||Dong Ha in june|
|tolerable weather||Dong Ha in july|
|tolerable weather||Dong Ha in august|
|tolerable weather||Dong Ha in september|
|tolerable weather||Dong Ha in october|
|very bad weather||Dong Ha in november|
|bad weather||Dong Ha in december|
Weather and climate in Dong Ha
- In january the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 8.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in april about 4.6in.
- Between may and august the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 99°F and, in august, 21 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 17.3in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and you can expect to have 16in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dong Ha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dong Ha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.