Best time to go to Phatthalung Average weather of Phatthalung, Thailand
Find the very best time to visit Phatthalung in Thailand from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Phatthalung?
When is the best time to go to Phatthalung? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Phatthalung are January, February, March, June, July, August and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October and November
Annual weather in Phatthalung
For full information about the climate and weather in Phatthalung a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/88°F||good weather||Phatthalung in january|
|February||74°F/94°F||good weather||Phatthalung in february|
|March||77°F/95°F||good weather||Phatthalung in march|
|April||79°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Phatthalung in april|
|May||81°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Phatthalung in may|
|June||79°F/92°F||good weather||Phatthalung in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||good weather||Phatthalung in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||good weather||Phatthalung in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Phatthalung in september|
|October||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Phatthalung in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Phatthalung in november|
|December||76°F/88°F||good weather||Phatthalung in december|
Weather and climate in Phatthalung
- Between the months of january and march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 106°F and it rains about 25% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
- In june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in june about 7.4in.
- Between the months of july and december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and you can expect to have 6.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Phatthalung
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Phatthalung: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Phatthalung
Find out when Phatthalung has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Phatthalung
- Very low season in Phatthalung
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Phatthalung
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, July, August and November.
- High season in Phatthalung
The number of visitors to Phatthalung is high in: January, February and April.
- Peek season in Phatthalung
The largest number of tourists visiting Phatthalung is during: December.