Best time to go to Koh Phi Phi Average weather of Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
Find the best time to go to Koh Phi Phi in Thailand from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Koh Phi Phi?
When is the best time to go to Koh Phi Phi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Koh Phi Phi are January, February and March
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Koh Phi Phi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Koh Phi Phi in january|
|good weather||Koh Phi Phi in february|
|good weather||Koh Phi Phi in march|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phi Phi in april|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phi Phi in may|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phi Phi in june|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phi Phi in july|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phi Phi in august|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phi Phi in september|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phi Phi in october|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phi Phi in november|
|tolerable weather||Koh Phi Phi in december|
Weather and climate in Koh Phi Phi
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains in february about 2.1in.
- Between march and april the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 8.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and it rains about 10in each month.
- From june to july the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains in july about 13.7in.
- In august the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 79% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C.
- Between november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 7.2in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Thailand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Koh Phi Phi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Koh Phi Phi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Thailand: get the best price!
Map of Thailand
Koh Phi Phi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved