Best time to go to Koh Phi Phi Average weather of Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
Find the best time to go to Koh Phi Phi in Thailand from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Koh Phi Phi?
When is the best time to go to Koh Phi Phi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Koh Phi Phi are January, February and March
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Koh Phi Phi
Weather details in Koh Phi Phi month by month
Weather and climate in Koh Phi Phi
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in february about 3in.
- Between march and april the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and you can expect to have 12.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains about 16.2in each month.
- From june to july the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains in july about 19.4in.
- In august the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 65% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- Between november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 10.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Koh Phi Phi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Koh Phi Phi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Koh Phi Phi
Find out when Koh Phi Phi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Koh Phi Phi
- Very low season in Koh Phi Phi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May and September.
- Low season in Koh Phi Phi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, June, July, August and October.
- High season in Koh Phi Phi
The number of visitors to Koh Phi Phi is high in: January, February, March and November.
- Peak season in Koh Phi Phi
The largest number of tourists visiting Koh Phi Phi is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Koh Phi Phi month by month
Best time for low prices in Koh Phi Phi
Average prices of hotels in Koh Phi Phi month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Koh Phi Phi. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Koh Phi Phi
On average, it costs $ 40 per day to hire a car in Koh Phi Phi. This price varies by $ 6.5 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 37 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 44.