Best time to go to Songkhla Average weather of Songkhla, Thailand
Get the very best time to visit Songkhla in Thailand from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Songkhla?
When is the best time to go to Songkhla? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Songkhla are January, February, March, April, June and July
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Songkhla a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/85°F||good weather||Songkhla in january|
|February||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Songkhla in february|
|March||79°F/88°F||good weather||Songkhla in march|
|April||81°F/90°F||good weather||Songkhla in april|
|May||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Songkhla in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||Songkhla in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Songkhla in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Songkhla in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Songkhla in september|
|October||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Songkhla in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Songkhla in november|
|December||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Songkhla in december|
Weather and climate in Songkhla
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 33% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average.
- Between the months of may and august the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
- In the month of september the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 8.3in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in october about 10.2in.
- Between november and december the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 57% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Songkhla
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Songkhla: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.