Best time to go to Koh Libong Average weather of Koh Libong, Thailand
Get the most favorable time to go to Koh Libong in Thailand from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Koh Libong?
When is the best time to go to Koh Libong? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Koh Libong are January, February, March, June, July, August and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Koh Libong
For full information about the climate and weather in Koh Libong a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/88°F||good weather||Koh Libong in january|
|February||74°F/94°F||good weather||Koh Libong in february|
|March||77°F/95°F||good weather||Koh Libong in march|
|April||79°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Koh Libong in april|
|May||81°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Koh Libong in may|
|June||79°F/92°F||good weather||Koh Libong in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||good weather||Koh Libong in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||good weather||Koh Libong in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Koh Libong in september|
|October||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Koh Libong in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Koh Libong in november|
|December||76°F/88°F||good weather||Koh Libong in december|
Weather and climate in Koh Libong
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in march about 4.6in.
- Between april and december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 6.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Koh Libong
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Koh Libong: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Koh Libong
Find out when Koh Libong has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Koh Libong
- Very low season in Koh Libong
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: April, May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Koh Libong
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, July, August and November.
- High season in Koh Libong
The number of visitors to Koh Libong is high in: January and February.
- Peek season in Koh Libong
The largest number of tourists visiting Koh Libong is during: December.