Best time to go to Tallahassee Average weather of Tallahassee, Florida
Get the perfect time to go to Tallahassee in Florida from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Tallahassee?
When is the best time to go to Tallahassee? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tallahassee are February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Tallahassee
For full information about the climate and weather in Tallahassee a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Tallahassee in january
|Tallahassee in february
|Tallahassee in march
|Tallahassee in april
|Tallahassee in may
|Tallahassee in june
|Tallahassee in july
|Tallahassee in august
|Tallahassee in september
|Tallahassee in october
|Tallahassee in november
|Tallahassee in december
Weather and climate in Tallahassee
- Between january and june the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
- From july to august the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and you can expect to have 8.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains in october about 3.7in.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and you can expect to have 4.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tallahassee
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tallahassee: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tallahassee
Find out when Tallahassee has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tallahassee
- Very low season in Tallahassee
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Tallahassee
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, June and September.
- High season in Tallahassee
The number of visitors to Tallahassee is high in: March, April, July, November and December.
- Peak season in Tallahassee
The largest number of tourists visiting Tallahassee is during: August and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Tallahassee month by month
Best time for low prices in Tallahassee
Average prices of hotels in Tallahassee month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Tallahassee. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Tallahassee
On average, it costs $ 148 per day to hire a car in Tallahassee. This price varies by $ 29 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 136 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 164.