Best time to go to Jacksonville Average weather of Jacksonville, Florida
Get the most favorable time to go to Jacksonville in United States from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Jacksonville?
When is the best time to go to Jacksonville? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jacksonville are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Jacksonville
For full information about the climate and weather in Jacksonville a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/65°F||good weather||Jacksonville in january|
|February||54°F/70°F||good weather||Jacksonville in february|
|March||58°F/76°F||perfect weather||Jacksonville in march|
|April||67°F/81°F||good weather||Jacksonville in april|
|May||72°F/86°F||good weather||Jacksonville in may|
|June||77°F/92°F||good weather||Jacksonville in june|
|July||79°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Jacksonville in july|
|August||79°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Jacksonville in august|
|September||77°F/90°F||good weather||Jacksonville in september|
|October||68°F/83°F||good weather||Jacksonville in october|
|November||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Jacksonville in november|
|December||56°F/70°F||good weather||Jacksonville in december|
Weather and climate in Jacksonville
- Between the months of january and december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jacksonville
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jacksonville: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Jacksonville
Find out when Jacksonville has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Jacksonville
- Very low season in Jacksonville
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, August, September and November.
- Low season in Jacksonville
The months with low numbers of tourists are: October.
- High season in Jacksonville
The number of visitors to Jacksonville is high in: June and December.
- Peek season in Jacksonville
The largest number of tourists visiting Jacksonville is during: March, April, May and July.
Figure: Visitor index for Jacksonville month by month
Best time for low prices in Jacksonville
Average prices of hotels in Jacksonville month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Jacksonville. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.