Best time to go to Gainesville Average weather of Gainesville, Florida
Find the most favorable time to go to Gainesville in Florida from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Gainesville?
When is the best time to go to Gainesville? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gainesville are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Gainesville
For full information about the climate and weather in Gainesville a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/67°F||good weather||Gainesville in january|
|February||54°F/70°F||good weather||Gainesville in february|
|March||58°F/76°F||perfect weather||Gainesville in march|
|April||65°F/83°F||good weather||Gainesville in april|
|May||70°F/88°F||good weather||Gainesville in may|
|June||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Gainesville in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Gainesville in july|
|August||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Gainesville in august|
|September||76°F/90°F||good weather||Gainesville in september|
|October||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Gainesville in october|
|November||58°F/76°F||perfect weather||Gainesville in november|
|December||54°F/70°F||good weather||Gainesville in december|
Weather and climate in Gainesville
Gainesville enjoys a humid subtropical climate (without dry season and with hot summer) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Gainesville is 81°F (ranging from 67°F in january to 92°F in august). Annual rainfall is 56.7in, with a minimum of 2.1in in november and a maximum of 8.4in in july.
- Between the months of january and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- Between june and september the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in september, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gainesville
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gainesville: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Gainesville
Chargement en cours
Legend: Gainesville other locations