Best time to go to Pensacola Average weather of Pensacola, Florida
Get the very best time to visit Pensacola in Florida from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Pensacola?
When is the best time to go to Pensacola? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Pensacola
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Pensacola
For full information about the climate and weather in Pensacola a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/61°F||good weather||Pensacola in january|
|February||54°F/65°F||good weather||Pensacola in february|
|March||58°F/70°F||good weather||Pensacola in march|
|April||65°F/77°F||good weather||Pensacola in april|
|May||72°F/85°F||good weather||Pensacola in may|
|June||79°F/90°F||good weather||Pensacola in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||good weather||Pensacola in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||good weather||Pensacola in august|
|September||76°F/88°F||good weather||Pensacola in september|
|October||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Pensacola in october|
|November||58°F/70°F||perfect weather||Pensacola in november|
|December||54°F/65°F||good weather||Pensacola in december|
Weather and climate in Pensacola
- Between the months of january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
- Between the months of march and september the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 26% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 14% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pensacola
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pensacola: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pensacola
Find out when Pensacola has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pensacola
- Very low season in Pensacola
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, October and December.
- Low season in Pensacola
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, August, September and November.
- High season in Pensacola
The number of visitors to Pensacola is high in: May and June.
- Peek season in Pensacola
The largest number of tourists visiting Pensacola is during: July.
Figure: Visitor index for Pensacola month by month
Best time for low prices in Pensacola
Average prices of hotels in Pensacola month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Pensacola. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Pensacola
On average, it costs $ 35 per day to hire a car in Pensacola. This price varies by $ 9.6 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 29 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in may is $ 39.