Best time to go to Steinhatchee Average weather of Steinhatchee, Florida
Find the perfect time to visit Steinhatchee in Florida from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Steinhatchee?
When is the best time to go to Steinhatchee? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Steinhatchee are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Steinhatchee
For full information about the climate and weather in Steinhatchee a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/65°F||good weather||Steinhatchee in january|
|February||54°F/68°F||good weather||Steinhatchee in february|
|March||58°F/74°F||perfect weather||Steinhatchee in march|
|April||65°F/79°F||perfect weather||Steinhatchee in april|
|May||72°F/86°F||good weather||Steinhatchee in may|
|June||79°F/90°F||good weather||Steinhatchee in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||good weather||Steinhatchee in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Steinhatchee in august|
|September||76°F/88°F||good weather||Steinhatchee in september|
|October||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Steinhatchee in october|
|November||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Steinhatchee in november|
|December||56°F/68°F||good weather||Steinhatchee in december|
Weather and climate in Steinhatchee
Steinhatchee enjoys a humid subtropical climate (without dry season and with hot summer) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Steinhatchee is 79°F (ranging from 65°F in january to 92°F in july). Annual rainfall is 43.5in, with a minimum of 1.7in in november and a maximum of 7.2in in august.
- From january to february the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- In march the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and may the climate is good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From june to september the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- In october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 83°F.
- In november the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Steinhatchee
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Steinhatchee: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Steinhatchee
Chargement en cours
Legend: Steinhatchee other locations