Best time to go to Cedar Key Average weather of Cedar Key, Florida
Discover the best time to go to Cedar Key in Florida from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Cedar Key?
When is the best time to go to Cedar Key? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cedar Key are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Cedar Key
For full information about the climate and weather in Cedar Key a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/67°F||good weather||Cedar Key in january|
|February||54°F/70°F||good weather||Cedar Key in february|
|March||58°F/76°F||perfect weather||Cedar Key in march|
|April||65°F/81°F||good weather||Cedar Key in april|
|May||72°F/86°F||good weather||Cedar Key in may|
|June||77°F/90°F||good weather||Cedar Key in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Cedar Key in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Cedar Key in august|
|September||76°F/88°F||good weather||Cedar Key in september|
|October||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cedar Key in october|
|November||58°F/74°F||perfect weather||Cedar Key in november|
|December||56°F/70°F||good weather||Cedar Key in december|
Weather and climate in Cedar Key
Cedar Key enjoys a humid subtropical climate (without dry season and with hot summer) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Cedar Key is 81°F (ranging from 67°F in january to 92°F in august). Annual rainfall is 50.9in, with a minimum of 1.9in in november and a maximum of 8.1in in august.
- Between january and may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in may, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 5.9in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains in december about 3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cedar Key
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cedar Key: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Cedar Key
Chargement en cours
Legend: Cedar Key other locations