Best time to go to Lakeland Average weather of Lakeland, Florida
Discover the most favorable time to visit Lakeland in Florida from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Lakeland?
When is the best time to go to Lakeland? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lakeland are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Lakeland
For full information about the climate and weather in Lakeland a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/70°F||good weather||Lakeland in january|
|February||58°F/74°F||good weather||Lakeland in february|
|March||59°F/77°F||perfect weather||Lakeland in march|
|April||67°F/85°F||perfect weather||Lakeland in april|
|May||72°F/88°F||good weather||Lakeland in may|
|June||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Lakeland in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Lakeland in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Lakeland in august|
|September||76°F/90°F||good weather||Lakeland in september|
|October||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Lakeland in october|
|November||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Lakeland in november|
|December||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Lakeland in december|
Weather and climate in Lakeland
- From january to may the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 22% of the time in may.
- Between june and september the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains in september about 5.3in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lakeland
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lakeland: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lakeland
Find out when Lakeland has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lakeland
- Very low season in Lakeland
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: July.
- Low season in Lakeland
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, May, June, August, September and November.
- High season in Lakeland
The number of visitors to Lakeland is high in: February, April and October.
- Peak season in Lakeland
The largest number of tourists visiting Lakeland is during: March and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Lakeland month by month
Best time for low prices in Lakeland
Average prices of hotels in Lakeland month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Lakeland. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.