Best time to go to Cocoa Beach Average weather of Cocoa Beach, Florida
Discover the perfect time to visit Cocoa Beach in Florida from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Cocoa Beach?
When is the best time to go to Cocoa Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cocoa Beach are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Cocoa Beach
For full information about the climate and weather in Cocoa Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/70°F||good weather||Cocoa Beach in january|
|February||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Cocoa Beach in february|
|March||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Cocoa Beach in march|
|April||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cocoa Beach in april|
|May||76°F/81°F||good weather||Cocoa Beach in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||good weather||Cocoa Beach in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||good weather||Cocoa Beach in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cocoa Beach in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cocoa Beach in september|
|October||76°F/81°F||good weather||Cocoa Beach in october|
|November||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Cocoa Beach in november|
|December||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Cocoa Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Cocoa Beach
- From january to february the climate is favorable. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- In march the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 22% of the time in may.
- Between june and september the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 6.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to november the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 9% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cocoa Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cocoa Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.